Black Belt Dance World Summit!!
CURRICULUM REFRESHER AND CONTINUING EDUCATION WEEKEND
~ 16 Hours of WORLD CLASS Training ~
Date – Weekend of September 15 – 16, 2018
(100% tax deductible “Education”)
ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE SUMMIT
If you can travel to Colorado early,
you may enjoy any of our group classes or workshops!
… AND get PERSONALIZED One-On-One PRIVATE LESSON Training
up until the date of the Summit!
- OPTIONAL: Private Lessons BEFORE the Summit
- $80 per hour per person for non-BBSystem Members
- $40 per hour per person for Members: BBSystem Trainers and Apprentices
- Pay for your first two hours to reserve your spot (Paypal below). Once you are here, we will charge you as you go if you need more time.
Payments are per person.
- Black Belt Salsa Continuing Education Requirement
- Curriculum and Techniques Refresher / Review
Two Summit Training Locations:
- The Cheesman Park Outdoor Pavilion: 8th Avenue and Williams Street
- The Colorado Adventure Point: 10455 W. 6th Ave. Lakewood, CO 80215
- 9am start time all days, 5pm end time.
- BBSystem Member Prerequisites: Completion of Purple Belt and Dance Business Management (DBM) online courses, and Blue Belt Salsa physical curriculum training. If you are not a member, no prerequisite required. Click here for membership information.
- Depending on the weather, we will train at either location.
- Marketing talks during Lunches and Dinners
- Plan for dance and marketing business lunches, dinners, and going out to local clubs in the evenings.
- Optional social dancing most nights
- Wear comfortable attire during the day
- Sunny outside days: Hats and sunglasses, bring bottles of water and snacks for outdoor training
- Colorado has crazy weather during September, super hot, and a chance of rain and hail storms, so please be prepared for ANY type of weather.
- Meals, car rentals, travel and hotel are not included in price
The following schedule and topics will be updated with more detail as the time draws near …
- Arrive in Denver the night before.
- Time: 9am – 5pm Daily – with scheduled breaks and lunch break
- Location: Either The Colorado Adventure Point OR The Cheesman Park Pavilion – we will let you know.
Edie, The Salsa FREAK’s Bio and Resume: http://www.SalsaFreak.com/bio
Contact: Edie Williams “The Salsa FREAK!!” (303) 888-5355 email@example.com
We are VERY MUCH Looking forward
to Training YOU
… at the BBD World Summit!!